Meeting Financial Goals
- Ensure your budget is flexible enough to accommodate the good, the bad, and the unexpected in your personal and professional lives.
- Help monitor and revise your budget as necessary so you can create a system that meets your goals as well as your lifestyle.
- Improve your peace of mind about your financial health as you deal with life’s uncertainties.
- We can review wills, trusts, retirement plans, and other estate planning documents to ensure they remain up-to-date.
- Develop a strategy that fulfills your goals while preserving assets, reducing estate tax liability and providing for sufficient liquidity.
- Explain different methods of property transfers, estate tax rules, the impact of the most current estate planning legislation and possible future changes in rules and regulations.
- Collaborate with other team members such as attorneys, investment advisors, appraisers and insurance agents, among others, to ensure every issue is properly addressed by the appropriate expert.
- Review expenses that will be, or are likely to be, incurred during your retirement and create a plan to eliminate any shortfall between income and expenses.
- Identify the primary sources of retirement income that you have or should have and calculate the savings required for you to retire at a specific age and achieve your desired lifestyle.
- Create strategies for preserving and growing retirement account balances and distribution amounts.
- Recommend a diverse range of tax efficient financial tools, such as IRAs, 401(k)s, investments, and tax-sheltered opportunities, that are best suited to your age and retirement timeframe.
- Develop a back-up plan that responds to unpredictable and unfortunate events, such as death or disability, which can undermine even the best-laid plans.
- Trusts provide a powerful tool for planning your estate and protecting assets you want to preserve for next generations. We can assist you in designing your trust and in some case act as an independent trustee.
- Recording keeping of distributions and other trust deposits and payments and preparation of the annual tax return.
- Provide input and guidance to manage Trust assets.
- Evaluate your assets, liabilities and cash flow, and determine how you can best meet your current financial needs.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of the full range of investment options, from annuities, treasury bills and insured certificates of deposit to life insurance, stocks and mutual funds.
- Develop a plan that meets your short- and long-term financial goals, is consistent with your risk tolerance and will generate optimum returns during the time you have to invest.
- Provide strategies for managing a sudden financial setback or windfall, including the best ways to use, manage and protect your resources.
- Investment report preparation requires in-depth knowledge of investment products and their mechanics. This allows us to properly record information required by the IRS. Our investment reports contain detailed information for each asset and liability which enables us to precisely calculate investment gains or losses.
For more information on how we can best serve you, contact us today.